Part 1(3hrs) Part 2(2hrs) or book all 5hrs Group Lesson Best Value!
Learn2Ride Part 1(3hrs), Part 2(2hrs) or All 5hrs!
Best value & the most popular for beginners! Book this all for 1 day or spread the lessons out over 2 days.
Very 1st lesson? Sign up for the Learn2Ride Part 1 or the entire 5hrs.
Already taken Learn2Ride Part 1 (previously Fast Track)? Sign up for Learn2Ride Part 2.
- Part 1: 3hrs/ $350pp ($116.66/hr)
- Part 2: 2hrs/ $249pp ($125.50/hr)
- Total: 5hr/ $599pp ($119.80/hr)
Lesson times are not flexible
Kiteboarding lesson times are based on tides to ensure easier learning conditions. Most kite lessons are offered during the lower tides so you can stand (vs. swim). We are typically not able to adjust lesson times.
* Note: If we are unable to partner you up with others, we will convert the last two hours of the lesson into a Private Lesson, which will increase the price by $150.00
Lesson times are not flexible for your safety and success!
We are not able to move the lesson times. Lesson times are not flexible. They are based on the tides to ensure you can stand and walk with the kite. All of our online booking calendars are orchestrated to show the perfect time for your lessons all based on the tide. See booking calendar for the exact times each day.
* Note: If we are unable to partner you up with others, we do convert the last two hours of the lesson into a Private Lesson, which will increase the price by $100.00
Why Choose Kite Provo?
First kiteboarding school in Turks & Caicos, Est 2006.
Uncrowded ideal learning conditions- miles of shallow water & consistent wind
Certified instructors for all learning styles and abilities.
Jet ski support included & huge inventory of top quality equipment
Chris Moore (PASA instructor certifier) taught kite sports professionally since 1990 & pioneered kite instruction. We infused 30+ years of experience behind our proven lesson plans